The joy felt when your apartment is finally handed over to you. The anxious days and months spent waiting for it to be built. And then, the slow realization that this will be your source of passive income for years to come.
Owning an apartment is a dream come true for many, and it is not surprising that more and more people are buying apartments. For some, it’s a first step on the property ladder in their chosen city; for others, it’s a sanctuary from the stresses of life at work and with family; and for many others still, it’s somewhere to park some money for later use.
What they don’t tell you is how it feels when you finally own that piece of property;
- The excitement felt when the apartment you invested in is finally handed over to you.
- The elation experienced when you get your first tenant for your apartment.
- The feeling of satisfaction when you receive payment from your tenant on time.
There are many benefits to owning an apartment:
- Affordability: TSAVO’s Financial Independence instrument is Affordable Amazing Apartments. If you’re looking for a great investment opportunity, this is it. The price of apartments has been growing steadily over the last few years, so you can expect them to appreciate in value too.
- Convenience: Apartment complexes have maintenance staff who keep the building and units in tip-top shape. They also take care of other maintenance issues like plumbing, and/or replacing broken light bulbs.
- Security: Knowing that you have a passive source of income every month fast tracks your Financial Independence journey. The more passive cash flow you have, the faster you can retire. The less time you spend working means more time doing what matters most to you. It’s also a great way to diversify your investment portfolio. If you own one property, there is a higher risk than if you own 10 properties of different types and locations.
For more information on how you can fast-track your investment journey, email us at email@example.com or call us at 0700081605.